STUDENT NAME: CLASS PERIOD:
PE TEACHER: DATE:
NON-PARTICIPATES CLASS REPORT AND OBSERVATION SHEET
Directions: During the class period that you miss answer the following questions by
observing the activities that occur during your PE class. You will need to use the back of
this sheet to record some of your answers.
1. The reason I did not dress out or participate today is:
2. Is this your first time not dressing out? (YES or NO)
3. How many other students in your class did not dress out or participate today? ________.
Indicate where the class took place today ___________________ (indoors/outdoors).
4. On the back of this sheet write down the warm-up and stretching activities that were done during, the beginning of class?
5. Today in class we are learning about this activity __________________________ (indicate Name of activity, skill, etc).
6. Does the skill or game seem easy to learn? Explain in your own words why or why not?
7. Pick one person to watch in class. Do not indicate their name. Describe what they were doing. During the class. Record your notes on the back of this sheet.
8. On the back of this sheet, write a short paragraph about what you know about this skill or game. Tell about strategies and/or skills involved in the activity, if you have played it before, your like/dislike for the activity.
9. Name at least 3 sports or activities that are related to this activity.
10. What are some things you can do next time so that you can dress out and participate in class?
** MAKE SURE YOU SIGN AND GIVE THIS SHEET TO YOUR TEACHER**Student Signature:__________________________