Contact Mrs. Ellis
firstname.lastname@example.org- OR -724-796-1551(school)between these times7:28-8:009:40-10:242:58-3:28My motto for the year:There is no such thing as a mistake, it is just a learning experience.ChemistryBiologyPhysicsFinancial MathPolitical Science and Economics
Every assignment that is assigned will be graded. If an assignment is not turned in on time or is incomplete it will receive a zero. The assignment will still be turned in when complete or grade will result in an incomplete. On many occasions there will be substantial class time to begin or complete the assignments. This time will be used wisely. A blue or black pen may be used in subject.
1. Be prepared for class. No one will leave the room to retrieve missing items. Books, writing utensil, notebook and homework will be brought to class daily. If you need to borrow a pencil points will be deducted from your grade.
2. Bullying, taunting and teasing will not be tolerated. Discipline action will be taken.
3. Respect other students and adults.
4. Restroom and water breaks will be used during the 4 minutes you have between classes.
5. Be in the room and have books ready before the bell rings. Lates will not be tolerated. The school discipline code will be enforced.
The school policy will be followed.
59-below FANY TIME YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL OR EMAIL ME!